Monday, February 2, 2009

Catching Up!!









I has been a few weeks since I have posted anything so here are some catch up posts.
Lets see three weekends ago Brooksie and I decided to venture up to the cabin for the weekend. We tried our hardest to get any of our friends to go up but because we waited till the last minute everyone already had plans. It was nice and relaxing. It was also Braxys first ride on a Snowmobile since we have to snow mobile into the cabin. Needless to say he screamed the whole way and was not too sure about it. This was my fault because I did not have his face covered too well and he did not like the wind in his face. That Sunday Brooks's sister and kids came up cause the kids were out of school. Brooks and I were planing on going home Sunday but I stayed with Bre Sunday night and came home Monday. I am glad I did we had a great time we stayed up late and talked and talked and the kids had fun playing with Braxy.

2 comments:

Misty said...

That sounds like so much fun! We still need to get together with you guys and see that cute little braxy!

Brooke said...

Hey Mandy! I had to laugh about your last post about Brooks. So.. let me get this straight.. he was nervous about asking you out and then once he did he said I love you and kissed you. Lol! He is so funny!