Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Date night with the guys!!!






Tonight Brooks's dad gave us tickets to go to the Jazz game and sit in the OC Tanner Executive Suite. We were supposed to go with Brooks's sister but at the last minute they were not able to go. We called everyone we could think of, we were really trying to get the Kramers to go with us cause we know how he loves the Jazz. Because it was so last minute no one could come or get a sitter. So it ended up being Lucas Kramer and Brooks's good Friend Spencer and Brooks and I. It was a lot of fun. We had yummy food, crab, Prime rib Shrimp and many yummy desserts to pick from and the great part is the Jazz one. Thanks mom and dad for a fun time. Emily I missed u!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I can't believe I missed this! Lukas had the best time ever.

Meg and Brad said...

And I can't believe you didn't call us!! We would have gone with you in a second! GO JAZZ!!