Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Thumb Sucker???? (this one is for you Aunt Rachelle)






So the other night we had a family get together at my moms to talk about funeral arrangements for my Grandma. My Cousin Grant was nice enought to rock Braxy to sleep. When he fell asleep I laid him on the bed and later went in and checked on him and he was sucking his thumb. It was the cutest thing I have ever seen. He does not do it too often an he did not keep it in there too long so I am not worried about it being a habit we will have to worry about. But it is dang cute when he does it!

2 comments:

Kenney Klan said...

OK................you little stinker!!!!!!! That will be enough of that. This is your Aunt Rachelle Braxy and I want you to know that the girls don't dig the thumb sucking thing!! :) They will call you a mommas boy!!!!! BUT>.....I love you anyway!!!. By the way Mandy, I'm Jealous, I wish we weren't sick. That Jazz game looked like a lot of fun. Thanks for the invite. We love you guys!! oxoxox

Bonnie and Jim said...

What a cute little guy. I can't believe how fast he is growing.