Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Cabin trip #2












This last weekend we went to the cabin with my family. It was my moms birthday and all she wanted was a weekend away with her grandkids and family. So Brooks arranged for us to use his parents cabin. We had a great time. Mom, steve, Braxton and I went up on Thursday night and everyone else came up friday afternoon. We played the Wii, ate, Snowmobiled and laughed and laughed and laughed. And Macie and Braxton had their first bath together. It was so cute they kicked and splashed. however i have been told i can not post those pics? sorry! It was a great weekend.

3 comments:

The Teeples Times said...

Cabin trip #2?? YOu mean #10? You guys get to play all the time - I'm jealous. Looks like you are totally enjoying your little boy!! I love it!

@mie said...

Braxton is getting so big. I absolutely LOVE his rosy cheeks! He is so stinkin' cute! =)

one of these days were gonna set this cirus down. said...

Professional?? haha. hardly. Its more of a hobby that i would like to take further. but thank you for the complement! Having said that- YES i would love to take your pictures on the 14th! or family pictures whatever. i am open to anything and everything. my email is kw_beattie@hotmail.com if you want to give me more details but i'll just leave the day open. i'm excited! i'm a little addicted to my camera. haha