Friday, February 13, 2009

Families can be together forever....


I am saddened to report this evening that my sweet Grandma Kari passed away tonight at about 8:00. My parents were on their way back from a cruise and their flight landed 20 minutes after she passed. I am sad that My stepdad and mom did not get to say their good byes. It was a bittersweet passing as her daughter, my aunt Kari Ann came in and held her hand, grandmas eyes were half open and Kari Ann said to her its ok mom go to dad, and a few shallow breaths later she was gone. She was just waiting for her little girl to be there with her. We love you grandma and know that is was a wonderful reunion tonight in Heaven. Thank you for leaving such a great legacy. You will be deeply missed!

3 comments:

Susan said...

So sorry for your loss Mandy. We love you.

Meg and Brad said...

We're thinking about you to - and know that we love you! If you need anything - we're here for you.

Misty said...

Hey Mandy, What a comfort it is to know what we do. Grandmas are so special. Thank heaven you will see her again! And you know she is with her hubby! Let us know if you need anything. We love you guys!