Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Hangin with Aunt Sally and Cousin Millie...






Last night I went over to my best friend Sallys house to bake sugar cookies and watch the biggest looser. Sally and I have been best friends since we were born. We grew up down the street from each other and have always been close like sisters. We even used to date two guys back in high school that were best friends! When we were little we always talked that we would live by each other and raise our kids together. Well lucky me about a year or two ago Sally and Dave bought a house right around the corner from us!!! And now we are raising our babies together! Well sally is raising her puppy and working on the baby thing! One of our favorite things has always been to bake cookies and we have many many memories of doing it. It is crazy how fast time flies you would think that with us living around the corner we would see each other more but we both vowed last night that we would be better at that! I love ya Harvey! Thanks for being my beetest friend!

2 comments:

Bonnie and Jim said...

Hi Mandy, it's been a while since I have talked to you. Braxton is getting so big. Hope everything is going well for your family.
Love you

Meg and Brad said...

I absolutely LOVE that you were watching Biggest Loser while baking a healthy snack of sugar cookies!! ha ha ha! That's awesome! I was busy eating ice cream while I watched my Tuesday night line-up!