Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Teething and Sleep do not go together!!!

My poor little baby is trying to cut his first tooth and his poor mommy and daddy are becoming sleep deprived. For the past few nights he has woken up almost every two hours. I try to put him back to bed in his crib but he wont go to sleep, However if i put him in my arms to sleep with me he is out in a second. Last night he had a fever and runny nose all night. Hopefully these teeth will cut soon. It would be a great gift for out adoption finalization on Monday. Yes that is what I said! Six Months is up, we are going to court on Monday and then he is our for good!!! Wa Hooo.

1 comment:

@mie said...

Welcome to the joys of teething! Hopefully you don't have a teether that takes months to cut one tooth!!! =) Congrats on everything being so close to official!!! =) I had no idea it took so long.