Monday, January 26, 2009

Why I love my Man Tag


What is your husband’s name? Brooks Lane

How long have you been married? 6 1/2 Years

How long did you date? dated 2 months then engaged and married 5 months later

How old is he? 34

Who eats more sweets? it is pretty even.

Who said I love you first? Brooks did on our first date

Who is taller? Brooksie

Who can sing the best? Um Neither of us but Brooks always tells me I should try out for American Idol!!! HA I think he just wants to see me get kicked off!

Who is smarter? Brooks is he is always watching educational stuff

Who does the laundry? We both do Brooks probably does more

Who pays the bills? I do

Who mows the lawn? Brooks does I think i have once the whole time we have been married.

Who cooks dinner? I do the only thing brooks cooks is Chocolate Chip Cookies!

Who drives? Mostly I do Brooks has become a Grandpa driver in his old age

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Brooks Cause he ususally is!! lol

Who kissed who first? Brooks kissed me on our first date.

Who asked who out first? Brooks asked me with some persuasion he was scared

Who wears the pants? we both do we balance out great

I am tagging Everyone who reads this!

The rules for this tag: answer questions about your spouse, list names of people you are tagging in your post, and then leave a comment on their blog letting them know they've been tagged.

2 comments:

Zack Family said...

Did he really say I love you on your first date! He wasnt shy!! Oh I love you guys.

Misty said...

Brooks is such a great guy! We are so glad to know you guys! Take care!