Sunday, January 4, 2009

Edward is Hot!!!!

So for the past few weeks my sister in law Bre has been addicted to Twilight. I started reading it before Braxy was born and did not quite finish it because he was early. So my sister in law read all 4 books in one weekend and has seen the movie more times than I care to say. She has been asking me to go see it with her so i can join in the addiction with her finally last night i went with her and yes i am sucked in. I know i am a little late in the game but i will be busy reading this week and will probably find any one who is willing to go to a late night show a couple of nights this week to see it a few more times any takers?

6 comments:

labrierley said...

So don't worry Mandy, I got into it a little late as well. I recently just finished the books, I started reading it, because it was something to read, since the wedding is over, and I got HOOKED!! :D I haven't seen the movie yet, but I LOVED the books!
Laurie
P.S. congrats on the little boy!

labrierley said...

I had been talking to Mindy, and she said you started a blog, and she might have told me the address for it, or it was through someone else blog. Thanks! So far I am loving married life! We are actually living out in West Jordan, in the basement of his brothers house.

one of these days were gonna set this cirus down. said...

i will go watch edward- any day any time. i love him.

Meg and Brad said...

Count me in to!! I've only seen it once with Brad - and he kept asking if it was almost over and laughing. I need to go with girls that appreciate the addiction!!

Misty said...

I haven't read the series yet either! I keep saying I'll make time for it! It looks like you guys had an awesome Christmas and New Years! I am so glad Brooks got a job! They will be lucky to have him! Take Care!

toddandjanette said...

I loved Twilight! My neighborhood bookgroup rented out an entire theatre for the weekend that the movie came out, and we had a blast!!!! There is nothing like 300 middle-aged women whistling at a vampire!!!