Saturday, November 8, 2008

Its Beginning to look alot like CHRISTMAS!!!

Many of you may already know what a freak I am when it comes to Christmas, i would have to say that I get it from my Mom. She always had her house decorated to the hill for Christmas and still does. Well i have Incorporated that into my own home now and every year on November 1st out come all the Christmas totes and up go the decorations. It is especially fun this year now that we have a baby. Just like Disneyworld I know Braxy has no idea what is going on but it makes it so much funner with him. Well I better get back to work this is a all day 5 day event to get all this up so as soon as i am done i will post the pics. NOW all of you get BUSY get your trees up!11

1 comment:

Todd and Ryann said...

Mandy you have to get pictures up! I want to see the decorations. I always feel jealous of people that know how to decorate cute because I am challenged in creativity. I hope you guys had fun in California. Your pictures were cute. Brax is adorable!