Monday, November 10, 2008

Drum roll please......Drum Roll?








Ok so I am not quite finished but getting close. So last night we went to put up our tree and half of the lights on my 5 year old prelit tree were out so that was justification enought for me after spending 2 hours trying to fix them to go out today and buy a new tree. Taipan had a 25% off coupon so away Brooks and I went to pick out a new tree. It seems tall and slim is the style now so we decided since we have tall ceilings we would get a 10ft and it fit with two inches to spare from the ceiling and I love it. i still need to put the village up underneath it but here are some pics.

As you may or may not be able to see we have a Disney Theme for shristmas around here I have collected ornaments for many years. And every time we go to disneyland or world we always pick out an ornament for the tree this year we picked out one as a new familey and had written on it our first family vacation 2008. There are pics of Brooks and Braxy hanging it together.

7 comments:

Jeanene said...

I love that you are such a Christmas fanatic! I love Christmas too. Josh won't let me decorate 'till after Thanksgiving though. Let me know when you are all done. I want to come see it all and get in the Christmas spirit!

Leigh said...

I can't believe you have Christmas decorations up! You crazy girl. Love ya!

Jamie Hadlow said...

Wow! You are seriously on top of things. Way to go! Love the tree by the way.

kellib said...

I am so excited for your Christmas, you have been waiting soooo long for a little one. It is just begining. Love Ya

@mie said...

You seriously crack me up! This reminds me of my Aunt Diane to a tee! =) How fun your Mom has rubbed off on you when it comes to Christmas.

The Teeples Times said...

WOW! Tad would absolutely KILL me if I put up anything Christmas before Thanksgiving. I can't even listen to Christmas music in the house or car if he's with me. How fun...enjoy the season a little longer!

Misty said...

I love your tree! Your ornament is awesome! Christmas is such a fun time of year! I'll have to get my tree up, Chett has been begging me to put it up ever since we bought some western ornaments last week. We finished the family room and so we'll have a cowboy christmas tree this year! Are you shocked?