Sunday, November 23, 2008

The inside is done





Well two weeks ago I posted that i was getting my Christmas stuff up and what a chore it is well the inside is finally done. For some reason for the last week and a half i would get something half done and never get back to finish it i am sure that is because i have a three month old to attend to. But finally I can say i am finished and it looks mighty christmasey in here. My sweet husband put the lights up out side yesterday and i just need to do my doorway so when that is complete i am sure i will post pics of the outside. Enjoy, It is beginning to look a LOT like Christmas!!!

2 comments:

one of these days were gonna set this cirus down. said...

You are so festive! I love it! I was debating on pulling our christmas tree out of the attic but... not gonna happen today! Missed you at jennys shower! Can't wait to meet your new little guy!

Zack Family said...

I love how you have the bathroom done too! I love you. I cant wait to see that baby tonight!!