Saturday, November 29, 2008

Black Friday and Merry early Christmas to us...Thanks mom and Dad!!!!







For the past few years my mom and i have braved the crowds and gone Black Friday shopping. This year we have an addition to our family my cute sister in Law Aubrey and she has been hearing about this for a year and decided to brave it with us a little reluctantly. As always we went through the ads Thursday night about 15 times to see what we needed mom called and said i really want to go to rc willey they had some good deals as doorbusters that she wanted to get us kids. She wanted to get scott and aubrey a couch and love seat and us a tv so she decided to go to rc willey at 5 and get in line. Meanwhile Aubrey, Ki and i were at Kohls at 4 and went from there. At 7:30 we headed to RC willey to join mom and we were successful. We got one of 10 40in hdtv's the couch and love seat and brook at I got a new kitchen table that was an awesome deal. Thanks mom and dad for the tv. As you can see we have been busy today getting it all set up and i just want you to notice who has the hammer!!!! Also notice what Brooks is already watching on his new tv!!

3 comments:

sherif said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Zack Family said...

Awesome gift!! We have a tv very similar isnt it so nice?! It was fun seeing you guys this last week.

Meg and Brad said...

You are so brave!!! I went one year with my aunt and I haven't been since. Until this year - but that was b/c my inlaws were here and had to do all their shopping while they were here!! I admit - it wasn't as bad as I had thought! You did get some great stuff though!!