Sunday, September 21, 2008

Peaches Anyone????





Well it has been a busy weekend. I had requested from my mom that we make some peach jam and bottle some peaches. She said they were too expensive this year and maybe we could do some jam. Well on friday she called and said clear your weekend we are going to be busy. She had bought 1 and a half bushels of peaches, some green beans to make Dilly Beans and some beets to bottle beets. So Friday night brooks got the heck out of dodge and went to the cabin with his dad and mom came out and we made the jam thne saturday after the Beattie Family shower we went to my moms house to Bottle the peaches. It was so much fun and we got a lot of yummy peaches and jam. My mom is still working on the beets and Dilly beans but the hard stuff is done. Thanks to my darling neice Kiaya who helped all weekend with the canning, and thanks mom for fulfilling my request.

No comments: