Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Busy 1st week home










Well it has been one week today that we brought Braxton home with us. It has been a fun week none the less. We went to visit great grandma kemp, We went and visited Grandma and Grandpa Hadlow, we hung out with grandma kay and aunt aubrey and cousin Macie and most of all brooks fulfilled his dream and wish of taking his son with him to the Cabin. We just hung out inside mostly. Bre and Talm and the kids were there with us on saturday night and we had our number one helper Haven who was willing to hold Braxton all day long and was in heaven. Enjoy the pics!!!

6 comments:

Misty said...

He is so sweet! I'm sure your family will spoil him like crazy, and of course the parents will too!

Zack Family said...

I love his skin color, its so pretty! I love that picture with grandma and grandpa, so cute!

Susan said...

What fun! You're naturals at the parenting thing! Glad to hear you're all adjusting and doing well. we've all got colds, but as soon as they go away, we want to come meet Braxton too!

Unknown said...

CUTE!! CUTE! CUTE! I wish my dad could have seen him and brought pictures back. We miss you all. Thanks for letting us get to know him !We love you all 3!! Kenz

The Teeples Times said...

So exciting! Are you sleep deprived yet?!!? I'm sure you're loving every minute of it - enjoy it!

Pate said...

Okay so I am extremely late on the blog thing. Congrats and Mr. Braxton is a sweetie. I am glad that you are adjusting and getting into the rythym. I am so dang happy for you and can't wait to see him on tuesday! Love you guys.