Thursday, May 28, 2009

Taylor Swift Concert






My friend Jeanene and I have wanted to go see Taylor swift ever since her tickets went on sale. Apparently the few hints we gave our husbands did not work because they did not get us tickets. So we have been trying to win them like crazy and had a deal that whoever won would take the other. Well Guess what, Tuesday morning (the morning of the concert) I called in at 7:15 and I was caller 13 and won. We had so much fun and our seats were awesome. We were facing the stage and 12 rows up. At one point in the concert she went into the audience and sang on the upper level then walked down and performed a few songs right in front of us. It was a great girls night out!

2 comments:

Zack Family said...

How fun! I love her too.

Jeanene said...

It was soooo much fun! Thanks again for sharing your winnings! It was awesome!