Sunday, May 17, 2009

Mothers Day









Well this year I finally got to celebrate Mothers day! It was such a fun day and I am so greatful that we Have Braxy in our lives. We got up early and Braxy and Brooks gave me flowers and a card. Then we got ready and went to Little America for brunch with my family. After brunch we went to visit Grandma Lucy, while we were at Grandmas Braxy decided he would give me one more gift and starting crawling like crazy. He has been threatening it for a while and has done it a few times but he finally got the hang of it and started cruising and we cant stop him! after grandmas we headed to Scott and Aubreys to see their new place. We ended the day with Brooks family having a BBQ at Brooks's parents house. It is so fun to have so many great mothers to spend the day with and to finally be able to celebrate it myself!

2 comments:

Bonnie and Jim said...

I know it's past, but I hope you had a wonderful day. You are a great mom!!!!

Pate said...

Yeah for moms! I am so happy for you as well. Little Braxton is one lucky little boy!