Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Kemp Family Party







On Sunday we got together with my moms side of the family and had a Christmas Party at my grandmas care center. It is always fun to get together as a family and catch up and talk about the good ol days! My mom is that last child of four living and she does a great job of reuniting us every year. We know that although Uncle Jimmy, Larry, and Phillip are not with us physically they are with us in spirit they were all three such great guys! Ok enough sappiness (is that a word?) onto the pics.

2 comments:

toddandjanette said...

Mandy,
You have got the greatest mom, and I am sure that you are just as great a mom as she is. (How could you not be having Kaye as your example)! I love looking at your pictures, and hope that you have a wonderful Christmas. Tell grandma Lucy "HI" for me.
Love, Janette

Kenney Klan said...

Thanks for always including us in your family events. It means so much to our family and especially ME! Thanks for being the BEST sister I never had, I LOVE YOU!!oxoxox