Thursday, October 2, 2008

I've been tagged, Thanks a lot Mel!!!

Tagged....

8 t.v. shows I love to watch..
Grey's Anatomy
Lipstick Jungle
Biggest Looser
Extreme Home Makeover
Days of Our Lives
Brothers and Sisters
Food Network Challenge
Oprah

8 favorite restaurants..
Cafe Rio - Utah
Loco Lizard
Biaggis
Bajio
Paradise Cafe
Texas Roadhouse
Cheesecake Factory
Olive Garden

8 things that happened yesterday..
1-Cuddled with my boy
2-Went to a Jet Blue Meeting
3-shopped
4-watched tv
5-finished the nursery
6-Laundry
7-Cleaned the kitchen
8-Hung out with my mom


8 things I'm looking forward to..
sleep
disneyworld in three weeks
goimg to the cabin this weekend
the next episode of greys
christmas
did i say sleep yet!
the carrie underwood concert
day after thanksiving shopping

8 things on my wish list..
debt free
purse shopping in ny
taking my boy to disneyland
visiting mel in ny and laura in boston
finish the basement
not haveing to ever work again
becoming a teacher
repaint the house inside with fun trendy colors

8 people who I'm tagging..
Kramer
Alli
Karilee
Meg
Rachelle
Jeanene
Laura
Brit

2 comments:

The Teeples Times said...

That was really fun to read. I loved it!

Pate said...

Oh, I would have to agree about the whole Christmas thing. I am already listening to Christmas music and getting anxious to shop. It is nice that you share the same excitement as I do. It gets even better when the kids get older. Also, I can't wait to go to the ranch and bake our cookies.
By the way no fair you get to go to Disneyworld again! Share please!!!!!!
Love ya!