Sunday, October 12, 2008

1st Snow Storm and Fun and Family at the Cabin





















This weekend we were able to take my family up to the Beattie cabin. We had a great time. It was the first snow storm of the season and it was beautiful. We all had a great time playing guitar hero, singstar, watching movies, eating and visiting. I am so glad Rachelle and Tracy and the kids were able to come it is never a party with out them. Unfortunatly Brooks had to go home on Friday night because he was on call for the snow storm to plow and he did not even get called out. We missed him!

7 comments:

Todd and Janette said...

Mandy,
the picture of Braxton in the sink brings back a flood of memories. It took Todd & myself over 45 minutes to give chandler his first bath at home. (all caught on video of course :) I am so happy for you. The cabin looks like a little slice of heaven!!!
XOXO
Janette

Brooks and Mandy said...

So the naked baby in the sink is Macie my neice, babys all look alike when they are covered with water. Braxton hates to be bathed he screams bloody murder!!!

Zack Family said...

I cant believe it snowed already! Too early. Its been so nice here 78and sunny. I am not looking forward to snow though.

Kenney Klan said...

Thanks Beattie's for the memories, we had such an AWESOME time!!! We missed you Brooks. I loved cuddling that little Braxy! We are so greatful for friends like you. We wouldn't survive without you. We loved our vacation to the cabin and look forward to more fun times up there (hint, hint)! =) oxoxox

LukasKramer said...

Thanks for the invite to "fun at the cabin" Beatties.

Misty said...

Your baby is growing so fast! I bet it was so nice to get away with your family. We got 6 inches of snow out here and my kids were loving it!

@mie said...

Congrats on quitting Jetblue!!! Doesn't it feel GREAT??? =) WOO HOO!!!