Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Beattie Family vacation countdown is ON!!!











Well we are less than a week from leaving on what has become an annual Beattie family vacation. Brooks's parents are so sweet they try once a year to take us on a fun family vacation. It is usually to Disneyland or Yellowstone but this year we are headed to the World, that's right folks DISNEYWORLD!!! I would like to take the credit because if it was not for me coming into this family I don't think they really would understand the importance of DISNEY in every ones life!!!lol. Last year we went to Disneyland for a few days then on a cruise it was so much fun. It has always been kind of sad for Brooks and I cause we did not have a child to take with us but this year it is different. Although Braxy is too young to know what is going on and what we are doing I am so excited to finally be going on vacation to Disneyworld with our own little baby. So anyway enough blabbing it will be a busy week getting ready and we are leaving Saturday and will be there all week! Thanks mom and dad Beattie for all the fun things you do for us here are some pics of last years trip!

5 comments:

J.C. & Tiana said...

Oh that sounds like so much fun and looks like so much fun. What I am laughing at is look at all those boys! Braxton isn't going to have a hard time fitting in with that group. Have fun and take lots of pictures to blog with.

Zack Family said...

Fun! Can I go too!!

The Teeples Times said...

countdown to vacation? It sounds like all you've been doing since Braxy's birth is party and vacation....geez, can I come play? Have a WONDERFUL time!! Love ya!

Misty said...

That is so awesome! I am so jealous! Vacations are the best! Enjoy!

Todd and Ryann said...

That is so fun I love it! And I love that you are taking your own baby. That is the best I bet. Have a blast!