Saturday, August 23, 2008

Update for the Week

Well since it is 6:34 in the morning on Saturday and I am workin Jetblue I thought I would take this time to give an update on our week. Lets see We did the build a bear thing on Monday and on Tuesday my sweet mother decided that I needed a little help getting my life organized for this upcoming baby So she came out that evening and spent the night with us. Of course when she got here she wanted to go see Baby Macie (who wouldnt she is dang cute and fun) so we went and hung out over at my brothers then came home and went to bed. We got up around 8 and went to Paradise to grab some breakfast and came home and got too it. We decided to start in the basement because there were still things we have not unpacked so we busted our fannies for a few hours took 3 loads to the DI and a few to the dump! Then that cute Macie and Aubrey came over and our cleaning came to a hault because who wants to clean when you can play with a baby?!?! So anyway we got a little bit of stuff done we made a huge dent in the basement which was nice! then on thursday we got up and did a few more things and i left to go run some errands and my mom went home to get ready for her weekend getaway with steve to Vegas. Yeasterday I cleaned and ran errands Brooks is of course up at the cabin he and his dad have been busy the last few weeks gathering wood for the fireplace this winter. My dad and Stepmom are coming in town today to see and spend time with us. I am excited to see them we have not seen them since my brothers wedding in March. I am sure we will have a good time we always do. I will make sure and get some pics and an update up after they leave. Hope everyone has a great weekend and sorry for all the blah blah blah.

2 comments:

Jeanene said...

Sounds like you are starting the "nesting". It is crazy how much work it takes to get ready for a little baby who doesn't do anything! They are the greatest!

Emily said...

Wow Mandy! You don't have much time left! We just got back from 9 days in Oregon and I feel behind the times. I'm sure excited to see that little baby boy in the next couple weeks!