Saturday, August 30, 2008

Braxton Lane Beattie has arrived.

After 27 hours of Labor and an hour of pushing cute little Lindsey ended up have a C Section on Friday night. She was such a trooper through everything and never once complained. Braxton was born Friday August 29, 2008 at 10:19pm he weighed 7lbs 13oz and was 21 3/4 long. He was having some trouble with fluid in his lungs but they are working with him. I am so tired I too have been up for 27 hours rooting lindsay on and being by her side. So for now good night but i will send pics tomorrow.

3 comments:

Zack Family said...

OH MANDY!!! Im so excited for you guys! Welcome to MOTHERHOOD. YOU WILL LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! I just am so excited for you guys, you so deserve this happiness. I love and miss you guys. I cant wait to see pictures.

Jeanene said...

Yea! I am so excited for you two! Having kids makes life so much more meaningful! You will love being parents! I'll be checking back for pictures!

The Schaefermeyer Family! said...

We are so thrilled for you guys and we can't wait to join the club of little boys!! I'd admire you for all that you are doing for Lindsey and Braxton! It will be so fun to watch our boys grow together!