Monday, August 18, 2008

Build a Bear






Brooks and I have been thinking of what we can give lindsie at the hospital that would be meaningful and memorable. We decided that we would go and make a build a bear for both lindsie and the baby and dress them alike this way she has something to hold on to and have and when we send her pics of the baby we will take one with the bear as well so she can measure how big he is getting compared to the bear. So brooks and i decided to go make the bears tonight for family night it was a lot of fun and i am sure as you can guess brooks picked out the outfit. I cried though as the girl had us kiss the bears heart and make a wish for the baby and linds before we put the hearts in the bears. Here are the pics. ENJOY!

7 comments:

Zack Family said...

Aww..Lindsie is way cute! I was excited to see what she looks like.

That is so cool with the bears what a cool idea! Im getting so excited for you guys. We will have to come by in November to see the new baby! I love you guys.

Susan said...

Great idea, and super cute pictures. I'm glad you decided to start blogging and keep us all updated so well! We need to get together soon!

The Teeples Times said...

That is so sweet and such a good idea. You made me get teary eyed reading the post. I am SSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO very excited for you guys! Did the Flowers tell you they stayed with us for 3 nights last week?

Leigh said...

Thats such a sweet thing to do for Lindsie! I am so happy for you guys and can't wait to see pictures of your new baby boy! Love you guys!

Brooke said...

That is a creative idea, one I am sure that Lindsie will appreciate. I am so excited to meet your baby! Well, one of my friends is struggling to get pregnant and I was wondering what the book you let me borrow is called. It was such a great book and I wanted her to read it as well. H

Unknown said...

We are so excited for you. We love you both and soon to be three. I thought this would be a good way to keep in touch with you all. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Jamie Hadlow said...

What a precious gift! She will love it. I can't believe how much you look like Lindsie. I can't wait to meet Braxton!