Sunday, March 13, 2011

Viva Las Vegas Baby (Girls Only!!!)

A couple of weekends ago I got to go down and spend a few days with my Step mom and Sister in Las Vegas. I left the boys home and away I went. There was a big jewelry show going on that My Stepmom can get passes too so that was another reason I went! I got there Thursday night and Mary and I went and looked at the dispay at the Billagio and then went home. Friday we got up and got ready and headed out for some shopping with Heather. We went to the outlets and just bummed around then came home and played some Wii bowling. Satuday we went to the swapmeet and lunch and Sunday we got up went to church then headed to the Jewelry show. It was 6 hours of pure fun. I got a ton of cute jewels and had a great time. Monday we shopped a little more and then it was off to the airport and back home. It was a nice and relaxing weekend we had fun just sitting around visiting and the boys survived without me. I think I will need to plan another trip very soon!!!
The Bellagio flower display:



We went and walked through this AMAZING 1.5 million dollar 10000+ sq foot house, we are still trying to figure out how we can all buy this and move in together!






No comments: