Monday, October 4, 2010

Been Feelin Crafty

These past few weeks I Have been feeling Crafty! My friend and I got together last weekend and made these cute canisters, Halloween plates and mummies. I have been working on some baby gifts as well that I finished up today. Made some of the BEST burp cloths and cute Car Seat covers. My friend I am making them for is a huge BYU fan and her Husband is a Huge U of U fan so you can see I did a BYU/UTAH one HOWEVER I put the ribbon on the Utah side so she will have to use that side! (Brice you can thank me later) I am sure there will be more crafts to come!





3 comments:

Sydney said...

I love your halloween stuff. so cute!!!

WONDER ME THIS LAND said...

Mandy,
You are very talented and inspiring for me. I really need to get my artsy side going again. It has laid dormant for a long while.
:)

The Teeples Times said...

Mandy!! Adorable!! YOu have always been so crafty, cute and creative!! Great job!! I'd want all of them!