Sunday, May 16, 2010

Plant a Garden.....

This year Brooks's brother, sister in law, Brooks and I decided to plant a garden in Brook's parents back pasture. They have a fenced of piece of property for the Garden and we are lucky enough to get to use it. We went over yesterday and got most of it planted: 35 tomato plants, 20 pepper plants, squash. zucchini, Eggplant, beets, beans, cantaloupe, cucumbers, and we still have potatoes. corn, and pumpkins to plant and I am sure we may throw a bit more in. I sure hope that it will grow and prosper I am excited to see how it all goes.








Braxy Driving the car back out of the field and Saying good bye to the horses for today!



5 comments:

one of these days were gonna set this cirus down. said...

That is one giant garden!!!! I can't even motivate myself to plant a little one in the backyard.

Zack Family said...

Good thing I know where they live...ha ha. That's awesome!!

Meg and Brad said...

You must be planting for the entire family!! I'm jealous! I wish our garden would hold more than it does! Although - we seem to always be giving it away b/c we can't eat it fast enough! It looks beautiful!

Brooks and Mandy said...

We actually are planting for Brocks Family and Brooks Brax and I But Michelle and I are canners and want to make salsa, Spagetti Sauce and Pepper Jelly! No one else wanted to join in our venture so too bad for them! lol

The Teeples Times said...

The garden is going to be fabulous!! I love gardening. Loved the pics of you, Laura and Em - wish I could have been there too, especially to give Laura a big hug!