Sunday, May 16, 2010

Mothers Day ti

On Mothers Day I was lucky enough to get to spend the whole day with my mom. With it being my moms first mothers day without her mom I wanted to make sure it was special and I think it was a success. We got up early and headed out and went to sacrament with mom and dad then went back to her house and I prepared a brunch of Creme Brulee french toast, Cinnamon Rolls, Quiche and fruit and dip. Mom had a great time being able to just relax and enjoy her kids and grand kids. It was such a nice day we pretty much spent the day outside. We were able to spend Saturday night with Brooks's family to celebrate. Happy late mothers day to all you mothers out there. I am so grateful that I get to be a mom to the most beautiful little boy in the world. He is such a blessing in our lives and I thank god everyday for the Sacrifice Lindsey made to allow me to be a mom.





No comments: