Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving

Unfortunatly our Thanksgiving was uneventful together as a family. Braxy was really sick with an ear infection and a virus which caused him to have an eye infection. We took him to the Dr Wednesday night and they said he would be contagious for 24 hours so home was where we were going to stay for turkey day. We decided to do shifts with our families and I went and had dinner with my family while Brooks stayed home and then Brooks went to his parents for dinner. I was bummed that we didnt get to all be together but Braxys health is more important. I was also bummed because I had purchased this cute outfit for Braxy and was so so excited for him to wear it. I put it on him anyway and he looked adorable. Then Friday Mom and Jeanene and I headed out at 330 am to shop. We had so much fun and got some great deals. I basically am finished with my Christmas shopping other than a few stocking stuffers. It was a fun few days and Brax is feeling a lot better. I am so excited for the coming month and all the fun parties and family get togethers planned. We will be kicking off the Christmas season this weekend by making authentic gingerbread houses with Brooks family on Saturday and then my Family on Sunday. Stay Tuned......




Our sick little Braxy and Daddy watching Macies Thanksgiving day Parade. Poor Babe!

1 comment:

The Teeples Times said...

Glad to hear he is feeling better! Ear infections are the worst - poor little guy!