Sunday, September 27, 2009

U Of U Game






Last night Braxy and I had the opportunity to go to the U game with my parents. I was debating on going wondering if he would really behave or sit still through the whole game. Brooks was working security at the game (his new part time gig) so we decided we might as well try it out. Surprisingly Brax was really good. As long as we kept giving him treats he was a happy boy. He loved watching the band and got excited when everyone cheered. It was lots of fun and we can not wait to go again. AND OF COURSE OUR UTES WON!!!

3 comments:

Zack Family said...

Boston did so good too! Same thing with him candy, popcorn and ice cream kept him happy plus he LOVED the band too. So cute!!

Meg and Brad said...

Hooray for the UTES!! And Braxy sitting through the whole game! I probably would too if I got treats through the whole thing too!

@mie said...

I can't believe how BIG he is getting!!! What a cutie...