Wednesday, September 9, 2009

30th Birthday













Last Saturday I turned the Inevitable 30. Everyone says its the new 20 but I dont believe them. It really was kind of depressing! But none the less it was a fun day, My best friend Sally came and picked me up at 8:30 in the morning and we went to Brakfast at Paradise Bakery and had some good Girl talk time. Then I came home and we got ready and headed to my moms to help her peel roasted Chili peppers that she bought in bulk to freeze this year. And then Brooks and Brax and I headed to Cabelas (yes I said Cabelas, even on my birthdy) and I got the Boots that I have been wanting for over 3 years and a cute Camo Hoodie that Brooks Begged me to get and it is pretty dang cute. Then from Cabelas we headed to Rachelle and Tracy's house for dinner. They were so sweet to have my family out for dinner for my birthday. Thanks again guys. So here are the pics of the day and some of my boy giving kisses it is his new thing and the are slimy good!!!

No comments: