Wednesday, July 29, 2009

11 Months Old!!!


I cant believe that my little baby is 11 Months old today! It literally seems like yesterday that we were preparing for him to enter our home and our lives. Braxy is at such a fun stage right now. His favorite saying is Uh Oh, and he says it right on cue when he drops something. He is pulling himself up on everything and has been brave enough to take a few steps. We are quickly preparing for his 1 year birthday, I have been planning and trying out different cakes I may want to make, and gathering decorations along the way. We are so blessed to have this sweet little spirit in our lives.

2 comments:

Meg and Brad said...

Man time flies!! He's getting older and cuter and cuter! I love it....and cake sampling is the BEST!!

Sara Hadlow said...

wow, can't believe he's almost one already!