Saturday, June 6, 2009

Blessing In Disguise!!!

Tuesday this week I was Laid off from my Job. It was bitter sweet. I have been looking off an on for something else for a while because these people were HELL to work for. So I am Kind of glad but not too excited to start looking for another job. I was able to get a little bit of unemployment so who knows I may just take the summer off and enjoy being with my baby then get back to the grind this fall!. If any of you know of any great mommy friendly jobs out there let me know!

5 comments:

Todd and Ryann said...

WHAT? You didn't get invited???? I am not to blame you have to believe me!!! I was wondering where you, Bre and Aunt Joy were. Somehow Michelle was there for part of it but perhaps the rest of you got forgotten by she who did the invitations (she shall remain unnamed for obvious reasons). I am so sorry! That is so terribly rude. Please know it wasn't intentional at all. And you absolutely should not get me a gift. All I want is your forgiveness :)

Bonnie and Jim said...

I'm sorry your out of a job, but when it's a miserable place to be maybe it was for the best. You should get on the sub. list for the Dist. That is what Sara has been doing. Of course it won't be for the summer, but you can stay pretty busy just with subbing. I'll keep an eye out for you. For now just enjoy your sweet little boy. Love you.

Misty said...

I'm sorry about your job! There is a company called Future vision technologies, a data entry company that hires you to work from home, if you want more info call me! Braxy is getting so big! We need to get together!

The Teeples Times said...

Sorry to hear about the job loss! But, like you said, now you can spend a little more time with your adorable little guy! I hope you find something great that works well with being a mommy. I will pray for you!

Tammy said...

Have you looked into JetBlue. A few of my friends do that and it works so well with being a mom. Good luck, I personally think if you can, take the Summer off and enjoy your little boy, they grow too fast.