Sunday, June 28, 2009

7 Years!!!










Tomorrow, the 29th Brooks and I will be celebrating our 7 year wedding anniversary! I can not believe how fast time flies. It feels as tho just yesterday we were dying of the heat in our tux and wedding dress but soaking in every moment. As I look back on the last 7 years we have had our share of challenges but have been able to experience many many fun things together. We have been on many trips mostly Disney related and cruises we have enjoyed many concerts together, built a new house that we love and most of all have enjoyed each other. Our biggest challenge I would say was trying to have a baby, with 2 failed invetro cycles and thousands of dollars spent this was one challenge I thought we would never make it through. But when life gets the hardest that is when the miracles begin to happen if you do what you are supposed to do and our little miracle happened just less than a year ago and he brings so much joy to our lives. Looking back through the last seven years I can say that we have done great as a couple. We have learned together and most of all have grown together!
Happy Anniversary Brooks, I love you more and more every day and here is to 7 more wonderful and challenging years! Love you babe!

5 comments:

Emily said...

Congrats you two!

Bonnie and Jim said...

Happy Anniversary you two. You are a great couple. We need to do dinner soon to celebrate our special day.

Zack Family said...

Happy Anniversary!! Im so glad Brooks found you I think you are one awesome woman!!

janette said...

What great pictures! It is so fun to look back and remember those special moments in life. The picture of you with your mom, Rachelle & Diane immediately brought tears to my eyes. Thanks for sharing!!!

Kenney Klan said...

Mandy and Brooks,

Thanks for allowing me to be a special part of that "SPECIAL" day with you two. It was such an awesome time. Tracy and I just had our 17th anniversary, and it still seems like it was yesterday. Our husbands are amazing men Mandy, we are VERY VERY blessed. Love you both, Rachelle oxoxox