Monday, April 6, 2009

Catching Up
















It has been a while since i have posted. My laptop is on the fritz and I have not wanted to fork out the money to fix it yet so I stuck with my step dads Dinosaur but it is very nice of him to let me use it.
So lets see, About 3 Saturdays ago we had craft day and I made some cute things for Baxy's room and for the house how ever mu cute Spring sign I made i was so into it i did not notice that i painted my G backwards, and the even better part my friends that were sitting at the table did not tell me either. Thanks girls!
Braxy turned 7 months last week, he is getting so big he is sitting up on his own and also is just days from crawling he is talking more and knows what is going on around him. I just can not believe he is ours! One Sunday My Niece and Nephews came over while their parents went to the Hospital to visit some one and I being the aunt that I am thought it would be fun to bake sugar cookies for them to decorate. Yeah it sounded like a great idea, after I had them half baked i wondered what i was thinking. But it was fun and they enjoyed it. We went to the cabin over conference and there are a few pics of macie and braxy that i took when i was watching both of them. I think I have mostly caught ya up anything i have missed you will see in the pics.

1 comment:

The Schaefermeyer Family! said...

I swear I didn't even notice you painted your G backwards! haha! Oh well! Looks like you guys are having lots of fun!