Sunday, July 20, 2008

Weekends







I love the weekends. Although they are just as busy as weekdays it is so nice to just be able to be with Brooks. So often our weeks of work get in the way we remember on friday nights that we still live together. This weekend was pretty busy Saturday i hosted a Baby shower for my friend and neighbor Britney she is having a baby boy and she is due one day after our baby boy is due so it is going to be so fun to have babies the same age. The shower was a success but it was a little warm I decided to do it in the back yard and it got a little toasty but we survied. Brit got some cute stuff and is one step closer to having her babe. After the shower I cleaned up and rested for a while then my mom and I went to my Best Friends brothers wedding reception that was fun, Sally loked so pretty (that is my Best Friend) then after i got home Brooksie and i went and got cafe rio then came home to bed. Then today we got up late and decided since we dont get to see each other much we would take the day off of church and go for a drive so we went up through Morgan then down through East Canyon it was so beautiful we had fun just being together and talking. Then we went to dinner at my moms and vistited with grandma and Aubrey and ki. My sister in law aubrey is so ready to have her baby i think Baby Macie is going to be here before we know it. I will at least be able to get some practice with her before Braxton comes. Well the weekend is over and it is back to work tomorrow but it was a goot one. Brooks asked why i have not posted any cabin or 4 wheeling pics on here yet so here are some they have nothing to do with this post but here they are. Have a good week!!

3 comments:

Pate said...

Sounds like fun. Enjoy the ease of going places because once little Braxton comes it is a whole new ball game. A BETTER ball game for sure, but way more crazy.

Grant and Alli said...

Fun pics! We are so excited for you guys...We can't wait to meet the lil guy.

Jamie Hadlow said...

I love weekends too. It's great to be able to spend time with your hubby. We take drives all the time too, even though with gas prices it sucks:(. It seems like we have the best conversations in a car because our kids are contained and there's no distractions;).