Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tired

Do you ever get to the point that you are just so tired that you know if you go to bed your could sleep for 3 days straight without intterruption. Well that is how I am feeling today. I have been working night and i hate it. I wish could just work normal hous but i am trying to do what i need to do for our family so i will just buck up and be glad that i have a great job. But that does not fix the fact that i am tired. I am sure it is only going to get worse with midnight feedings and diaper changes but i can not wait for that!!!! I am going to Lunch with Lindsey (the birthmother) on Thursday I am so excited. I love that we get along so well and have such a great time together. I will try and remember the camera this time to get some pics. Well i am going to go to bed so i can get some of the sleep i am talking about!!!

2 comments:

Leigh said...

I hear ya! But don't worry, it's amazing what your body can do once you have a baby...you'll be amazed at how easy it can be to get up in the night and still function during the day...it's not easy everyday, but it won't be as bad as you think it will be. I'm so glad you and the birth mother have a good relationship, i couldn't be happier for you and Brooks.

Zack Family said...

Im so happy for you two!!

Like Leigh said it is so amazing how waking up is just a routine for you. I actually would wake up like 1 min before Boston would get up everytime. You just get instincts its crazy. I hope he's a good baby for you too!

Being a mom is so amazing Im so excited for you!