Monday, November 14, 2011

Deck the halls...

This weekend we finished putting up our Christmas decorations (except the outside. Im not sure I have it in me to fight that marital fight this year) We got the tree up and the ornaments out. Every year as we put the Disney ornaments on the tree (yes I have a disney tree and a Disney Village....would you expect anything else?) we say each characters name as we put it on the tree. Brooks is getting better and better with his Disney Characters. And Brax, well he of course is being raised right and knows most all of them!










and the village...I would love to live in this little village it looks so fun!

4 comments:

Raquel said...

I love the decorations and I love that you love Disney! One of the things I miss about living in Southern California is the closeness of Disneyland. How cool that you bring Disney to you!

one of these days were gonna set this cirus down. said...

You crazy christmas lady! Can you find my motivation to decorate!

Meg and Brad said...

I am super jealous! Brad won't let me put up Christmas until after Thanksgiving! I looks so festive!

Jim & Karyn Anderson said...

I love sneaking a peek of you guys