Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Mothers Day 2011

We had a nice relaxing Mothers Day. On the Thursday before mothers day I had Macie for the afternoon so we went and got a stepping stone to make for Grandma Kay. The kids had so much fun doing this and putting the rocks in the stone for her. Sunday we got up and Braxton brought mommy a bowl of cereal and Diet Coke in bed (yes he knows what his mom likes) we got up and got ready and headed out to my Moms for a yummy brunch. We relaxed out there most of the day and visited and watched movies and enjoyed her new master bedroom. Then we left and headed to Brooks's sisters house for dinner. It was a fun day and my boys got me a cookbook I have been wanting and a cute bird house for my yard and my sweet mom gave me a beautiful hanging basket.




1 comment:

Sydney said...

Well, aren't you the busy blogger! I love all of your pictures. Tell Brock and Michelle Eve is beautiful. I love the diet coke in the morning; not that is a true DC lover.