Monday, July 5, 2010

Saturdays Festivities

On Saturday the 3rd we got up and Brax and I went and picked up my mom and headed to go see Toy Story 3 with Rachelle and Tracy and the kids then we all headed back to my house to hang out at BBQ after we were done eating we cleaned up and headed up to Eaglewood for the fire works. It was so much fun we always love Eaglewood! The kids had fun with Grandma and Grandpa and of course Kiaya and Hayley once again had a silly string war with steve. Pretty sure the girls won! I am sad its over!















2 comments:

one of these days were gonna set this cirus down. said...

Looks like you guys had a fun and busy 4th!! I'm glad you like the bridals! Ali is beautiful- and yes i will post some on my blog but i always worry about snooping grooms.... soon.

Misty said...

I love all of your pics! Braxy is such a cute little cowboy!