Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Catching Up - Moms Birthday

My Moms bday was on the 29th of January. I took the day off that day and her and I packed up Macie and Braxton and headed to Discovery Gateway. (those pics are on my moms camera, I will post them later for those that care!) We stopped and had lunch first and then went and played. The kids had so much fun and it was fun for mom and I just to be together. Then we headed back to my moms so the kids could nap and when they woke we ordered pizza for dinner and jung out all night and played and watched the jazz game. Brooks headed out after work to join us and was sweet enough to stop at Dicks and get my mom her favorite Chocolate mint cake. It was Yummy. Happy Birthday again mom. We love you!
Helping Grandma blow out her candles





The kids were having a blast playing in this basket they could both fit in together.

No comments: