Sunday, January 24, 2010

Been Feeling a little Crafty!!!

Made this cute Valentine Wreath out of cupcake liners.

Made some cute signs with my Cricut

I made these cute frames by Mod Podging scrapbook paper to the Frame. I love the Temple one I am going to put a pic of Brax, brooks and I on our sealing day. And the horse one is for Braxys room He loves horses and I have a pic of him and his daddy riding a horse that I will put in this one!

And last but not least I made this U Of U Blanket for my Brother for his birthday!

Stay tuned More to come. Like I said I have the BUG!!!!

4 comments:

Zack Family said...

Ive been feeling that way too. I found a blog that Sara had on her blog too.

makeitandloveit.blogspot.com

LOVE it. Makes me want to get going on making cute stuff for the house and kids.

Jeanene said...

You little homemaker! Cute stuff.

Emily said...

Wow! Nice stuff!

Sara Hadlow said...

oh so cute! i'm so jealous you have a cricut! i could seriously use the thing every day!