Thursday, March 5, 2009

We are Blessed and so is He!
















We had Braxtons Blessing last night. We had it over at My inlaws house knowing that there would be many people there. Yeah many people try like 78 with 22 in the blessing circle. It is so reassuring to know that we have so many that love and support our family. After the blessing we had cookies and treats and visited. It was a great time and Brooks did a beautiful job on the blessing. Thanks to all who came it was a great evening!

7 comments:

Cunning said...

Hey Mandy- It's Kristen, Brooks cousin from Idaho. I found your blog off of Megan and Brads. Just wanted to say that Braxton is so cute, and congratulations. Hope everything is going well for you guys.

@mie said...

Congrats Mandy! What a fun time for you guys!!! =)

Zack Family said...

Oh Im so sad I missed it! I loved seeing all the pictures.

Jeanene said...

Good job guys. He is such a cutie! I think it is great that you had such a great turn out - family is awesome.

J.C. & Tiana said...

Congrats you guys I got many calls telling me what I had missed, and making me very home sick might I add. Brax is so cute and I heard it was a beautiful blessing. He is so lucky to have such a loving mom and dad.

Jamie Hadlow said...

Brooks did such a great job! I am so happy for the two of you and your beautiful eternal family. I am so sorry we didn't make it yesterday for your sealing. I had a house full of sick people. Ry was in bed all day. I bet it was amazing and I am so sad we missed it:(!

Grant and Alli said...

Mandy we are so sad we missed it! I'm sure it was wonderful:) He is getting so big and so dang cute! I really wanted to go to the sealing, but I couldn't find anyone for Jordyn..I bet it was amazing!! Love ya guys..